ToLM C.A.R.E.S -
Cancer Affects Relatively Everyone Somehow
TOLM C.A.R.E.S. is simply a group of fellow Christians who have been affected by Cancer in one way or another. Whether it be yourself, a family member, or a friend, there are others who understand what you are going through. We take time to share our stories, information, testimonies, and prayer. Even as Christians, we have feelings of doubt, confusion, fear, and sometimes anger.
TOLM C.A.R.E.S. is a place where we can share those feelings without fear of being judged. We are not counselors, just friends who understand, and prayer warriors who believe. We are available for visitation with you, your family member or your friend. We will come and talk with you, pray with you, or just sit with you. We look forward to hearing from you! Call Ronda Smith at (434) 316-3799.
Romans 15:1-7, 13
1. We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
3. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
4. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
6. That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
13. Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.